Vex Robotics Build Report 2
Today I have been working on building and testing my design (below) with the included transmitter and receiver. The design runs well but is not sturdy, resulting in bending. Some stuff that might be hard to see is that I used an extension cable to the servo motor because it could not reach the controller board. I also took the removable rubbery part off the small wheel in front and was left with a hard plastic wheel and positioned the heavy battery and controller towards the front to keep weight off the flexible back beam.
Tomorrow I am going to start over and build a more sturdy base that can hold more weight and not need to be pushed back into place every few minutes.